CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN – RETHINKING EDUCATION TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE WHOLE CHILD
How are you designing learning experiences to meet the academic, social and emotional needs of all students?
Now more than ever, standards-driven instruction framed in Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) is vital to student success in the classroom and in life.
NEI’s industry-leading approach to curriculum and instructional design intentionally integrates rigorous academic content with experiences that foster the skills, mindsets and literacies essential for lifelong learning, employability and long-term fulfillment.
Partnering with schools and districts across the country, NEI provides a full suite of services, solutions and support.
Social Emotional Learning Curriculum
In partnership with international speaker and best-selling author, Nick Vujicic, the teaching and learning experts at Noble Education Initiative have developed Attitude is Altitude Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum for Grades K – 12. AIA is a holistically integrated comprehensive curriculum designed to meet the needs of the whole child actively and digitally.
Teachers and leaders across the country are using AIA to:
- Cultivate a safe, respectful and positive school-wide culture where students and staff leverage their strengths to be their best selves in school and in life
- Increase student ownership of learning, behavior and emotions
- Encourage students and staff alike to be risk-takers, knowing that mistakes are a natural part of the learning process
- Increase academic achievement and growth
- Eliminate bullying in their schools
- Develop students’ communication skills of speaking, listening and writing
- Engage students in meaningful service learning
- Help students plan for college and/or career success
NEI’s CASEL-aligned curriculum can be taught as a course or embedded in all aspects of the school day.